Become a Member
Why Join NEITS?
We put membership dues on hold for calendar years 2021 - 2023 due to COVID-19 and are now looking to reinvigorate the organization. Your membership gives you access to a broader network of resources and regional collaboration. Upon payment of your dues, your organization will automatically become part of NEITS. By supporting NEITS as a member, you support our efforts to increase awareness of ITS in the New England region. Our goal is to promote ITS and your participation in the organization will only make us stronger and more visible.
Anticipated NEITS 2024 Highlights:
Over 50 NEITS member organizations across the six New England states
10 Lunch 'n' Learn events across New England
NEITS Annual Interchange
NEITS Scholarship Awarded
NEITS Goal and Objective:
Increase awareness of ITS projects and benefits with policymakers, leaders, practitioners, and the general public.
Our Annual Interchange meeting exemplifies our commitment to knowledge exchange and intra-industry communication. This regional symposium is where New England transportation stakeholders from the private, public, and academic sectors share best practices and cutting-edge transportation technology solutions.
Benefits of NEITS Membership:
- Information sharing and networking opportunities with numerous ITS professionals in New England
- Discounted registration for New England ITS Annual Interchange
- Invitation to ITS-related educational seminars and technical meetings (e.g., Lunch n Learn series)
- Opportunities to attend ITS-related events (e.g., facility tours
- Organization logo on NEITS homepage
- Opportunities to assist in NEITS’ advocacy, education, and outreach efforts
We invite you to be part of this exciting year and participate in membership in the organization for Calendar Year 2024.
Dues for membership are $400 for private organizations and $150 for individuals/sole proprietors. Academic and Public memberships are free!
Click the blue "Apply" button below to get started!
You can contact
If you have membership questions, please contact Chris Chaffee at email@example.com or 781-296-4762.